BPAA MEMBER BENEFITS
1932 - 2022 Celebrating 90 Years of Service
The Bowling Proprietors' Association of America is a prosperous and progressive association of more than 3,500 member bowling centers. BPAA is driven forward by an entire membership, a group of dynamic and knowledgeable men and women who believe that unity, leadership and service are still the keys to success. Through the best and worst of times, the focus of BPAA has always been on leadership, service, and the future.
BPAA membership gives the proprietor the strength to gain a fair share of their community's recreational and entertainment dollars in a very competitive market and gives them the means to operate a successful and reputable business.
"It is the Vision of BPAA to be an essential resource to bowling centers and to lead a united, growing, more prosperous and highly regarded bowling industry."
"It is the Mission of BPAA to enhance the profitability of its members."
The Bowling Proprietors' Association of America, Inc. is a non-profit organization - the only one in the world that serves the specific, yet diverse, interests of bowling center owners.
The far-sighted leaders who founded BPAA in 1932 would be proud of the strong future and bright outlook of this association. Through all the changes both within the association and the industry, one thing remains constant - leadership and service remains at the top of the many BPAA membership benefits.
BPAA MEMBERS ENJOY THE SAME PURCHASING POWER NORMALLY RESERVED FOR FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES
By combining the strength and numbers of BPAA Member Centers, we are able to form solid SmartBuy partnerships that provide you with national account pricing and tremendous discounts.
As an exclusive member benefit of BPAA, you can save on purchases for every area of your bowling center... on your concourse, in your snack bar, in your bar or lounge, in your back office, at your control counter, plus many other areas. BPAA is dedicated to researching and negotiating the best quality and the best prices on products and services you use every day. By participating in one or more of these programs, BPAA member bowling centers will see how these savings can add up, proving that It Pays To Belong!
ISBPA MEMBER BENEFITS
More than 25 Educational Seminars are available for:
• Bowling Proprietors
• Bowling Center Managers
• Marketing and Sales Personnel
• League Coordinators
• Youth Directors
• Tips Server Training
GROUP BUYING SERVICES
Our Group Purchasing Program features more than 30 quality suppliers, including such popular programs as:
• Pepsi National Account Pricing and Rebates
• Promotion in Motion "Sweet Deal" Candy
• AMF Bowling Pin Purchases
• Ebonite House Ball and Rental Shoes
• Bowling Center Management:
The Official Monthly Publication of the Bowling Proprietors Association of America
• Prairie State Proprietor:
Award-winning newsletter with updates on State and Local Events, published three times a year
ISBPA MARKETING FUND
Member support of Group Purchasing Programs provides income for direct Member Benefits, including:
• "Bowlers Ed" High School Bowling Consultant
• Tournament Programs
• Coaching and Instructional Tools, including In-School Bowling Carpeted Lanes and Bowling Kits
• Affiliated Local Association Subsidies
• Additional Subsidies in Support of ISBPA Strategic Initiatives
ADULT TOURNAMENT PROGRAMS
• BPAA U.S. Open Qualifying Tournaments
• BPAA Hall of Fame Xtravaganza Tournament
• Local ISBPA Affiliate Tournaments
ISBPA GRAND PRIX SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
A unique scholarship program for youth bowlers based upon participation:
• More than $400,000 in Scholarships Paid Since Its Inception
• More than $1 Million in Escrow Accounts
• Service Provided to more than 5,000 Youth Bowlers,
Highlighted by the Annual Grand Prix High School Blast Scholarship Tournament in June
YOUTH TOURNAMENT PROGRAMS
More than $14,000 in Scholarships Awarded Annually in Tournaments, including:
• Community Twosome Tournament (5 Regions)
• ISBPA/USBC Singles Championship
• International Family Tournament
All tournaments begin at center level