ALL THE MOST RECENT NEWS
Everything ISBPA found right here! Our most recent press releases, tournament winners and updates all day every day. Don't forget to check back with us!
RESULT INFO IS POSTED!
Find all the results you need for the Storm/RotoGrip Handicap singles right here! Click the image above for details!
ADVANCING BOWLERS POSTED!
Please note that the squad lists are as of April 18th. Click the above image to see them now! Congratulations bowlers!
ATTENTION HIGHSCHOOL SENIORS!ISBPA announces a new annual youth scholarship program that will award two high graduating seniors!
Why Join Us?
Great Member Tournaments
ISBPA and its Local Affiliates provide tournament formats and events that cover all aspects of the league bowler customer base, adult men and women and youth boys and girls. Each tournament is designed to provide additional lineage and incremental revenue for our members; competition, scholarships, cash and merchandise prizes for our customers; including funding for charitable causes.
Current Tournament Programs:
• Miller Lite Beer Frame Baker Blast (adult)
• Storm/Roto Grip Youth Handicap Singles (youth)
• Midwest Collegiate Classic
• Coors Light Pins Over Average
• Local ISBPA Affiliate Tournaments
All members are eligible and are encouraged to conduct the preliminary in-house round of the tournament. Centers that conduct a preliminary round are eligible and invited to host a Sectional Roll-off and/or Finals levels of competition.
Popular National Benefits
Subdivision of BPAA SmartBuy - Bpaa FoodService handles the needs of members in their Food and Beverage Operations. This subdivision not only offers members discounts and rebates on thousands of food and beverage-related products, it also encompasses a branded coffee program, training materials, a safety program, marketing tools and resources for members.
Grand Prix Scholarship Program
• A Unique Scholarship Program for Youth Bowlers based on Participation
• Great Youth League Bowler Retention Tool
• Over $2 million in Scholarships Paid since its inception
• More than $1 million in Escrow Accounts, providing services to 3,000 youth bowlers statewide
• Annual Grand Prix High School Blast Invitation Handicap Tournament for High School age bowlers, featuring additional Scholarship Awards