Bowling Center Reopening Package Items for ordering additional items:
Sanitizer - $28 per galloin, plus shipping, email Bill Duff here. Please provide shipping address and ISBPA will invoice following delivery.
Genesis Bowling for Mask Sheild and Masks - Toll Free: 1 (888) 959-6362 or https://www.bowlgenesis.com/collections/covid-19
ISBPA has Mask Sheilds overstock avaaible at $20 per box of 5, while supplies last.
Social Distancing Floor Decals - ISBPA has Floor Decal overstock available at $3 per decal, while supplies last.
BPAA Reopening Resource Center
BPAA Reopening Products Available
STE Back to Bowling - Illinois Specific Content for Reopening
STE Social Media Content for Reopening
ISBPA Center Greeting Entrance Sign
Center Entrance Greeting - Customizable for Center Logo
Plexiglass Sources Recommended by ISBPA Members:
Adapt Plastics, Love Park
Alex Displays - Steve Felder (312) 296-4257
From the Reopening Plan Of Action: Guidelines & Best Practices document , pages 4-5 that was included in the Reopening Package
CHAPTER 5: PROPRIETOR RESOURCES
Employee Perception and Safety
Employees will be educated and instructed on specific cleaning procedures that they will also be able to convey to customers (in addition to placement of signage reminders).
1) Handwashing Guide. Proper handwashing procedure.https://youtu.be/0GwpIDnu_gc
2) How Social Distancing Works at Work. Basic steps you should take to keep yourself healthy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmbl7GcGxwI&feature=youtu.be
3) Why Extra Precautions Are Being Required by your employer, regardless of how you personally may feel about the whole situation. https://www.youtu.be/IkO8K0AFqIk
4) Surface Disinfecting with Bleach The information in the clip is exactly what the CDC recommends. We’ve included bleach here because it’s effective, inexpensive, and more readily available than other products right now. https://www.youtu.be/BVvb_-d6gfQ
5) CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting Printout (9 pages). - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/pdf/Reopening_America_Guidance.pdf
6) BPAA Covid-19 online training - https://bowlinguniversity.net/odcourses
Management Best Practices Regarding Staff
All staff managers will be instructed to view / listen to the EEOC Webinar, “The COVID-19 Pandemic and Administration Laws” Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50G7l41NKg
Daily Staff COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
Instructions: Cut the form into ¼ sheets. You can require staff to complete this questionnaire at the beginning of each shift. Doing temperature checks on employees is fine, as long as you’re using a non-evasive thermometer and other staff members cannot see the results of each other’s temperature checks. All staff members must have temperature checked. You also must sanitize the thermometer between each use. You cannot choose only certain staff members to get temperature checked unless they are exhibiting symptoms. Send home ANY staff member who has a temperature of 100.4 or greater immediately.
DAILY EMPLOYEE HEALTH QUESTIONAIRE (SAMPLE FORM)
Since your last day of work, have you had any of the following: Circle Yes or No
A new fever (100.4°F or higher), or a sense of having a fever ? Yes / No
A new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition ? Yes / No
New shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition ? Yes / No
A new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition ? Yes / No
New muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or
that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)? Yes / No